My aim is to keep your experience as wonderful
& relaxing as possible, whilst keeping both of us safe! With that in mind, I have implemented the
following procedures which adhere to government, industry and insurance guidelines. Please read carefully so that you
know what to expect when you come for your treatment:-
of a new continuous cough
- Only pre-booked appointments are allowed, no walk-ins.
- Please only come to your appointment
if you are well. If you, or anyone in
your household, is displaying any of the following symptoms, please cancel and
re-arrange your appointment even if the symptoms are mild:-
of, or change in taste or smell.
- Please come to your appointment alone,
unless accompanying a child who is booked for a treatment.
- On arrival, enter through the yellow
front door, push it closed behind you and take a seat in the lobby until I
collect you at your pre-booked appointment time.·
- Please remember to bring your mask
and use the hand sanitiser provided. Try to keep all other belongings to a minimum.·
- I will greet you in a face mask which
I will wear for the duration of your appointment.
- For Reflexology treatments I will wear
a mask, but for head / face-based treatments I am also required to wear
- I will conduct a short risk
assessment before you enter the main house and will take your temperature using
a non-contact thermometer. If your
temperature is 38 or greater, we will re-arrange your appointment.
- I will check to make sure I have your current contact
details so you can be traced if needed.·
- Toilet facilities are available if you desperately
need them, but please try to go before you come!
- Additional time is allowed between each client to thoroughly cleanse the room, change disposable items and disinfect all hard surfaces.
- Card and cash payments are accepted. The payment terminal will be sanitised after
Your health is my priority in more ways than one, so if you
have any questions about ANYTHING, please do not
hesitate to get in touch....