What Information I Hold and What I Do With It?
In order to give professional treatments, I need to obtain and keep information about you and your health. I will only use this for informing treatments and as a basis for any advice or discussion we have as a result of your treatment. I will NOT share your information with anyone else (unless required for legal process) without explaining why it is necessary and getting your explicit consent. Your data will NOT be transferred outside the EU without your consent. The information to be held is:
- Your contact details (via initial enquiry or first consultation) - Please note that if your initial enquiry does not result in a booking, your details will not be stored).
- Medical history and other health-related information (which I will take from you at first consultation and update at subsequent treatments).
- Treatment details and related notes (which I will make during & after each treatment).
- Feedback, comments or testimonials you may send me or share on my Social Media page which I may use for Marketing purposes (you may ask me to amend or remove these at any time).
I will use the contact details you give me for:-
- Appointments – enquiries, bookings, appointment confirmation & reminders.
- Treatment information or information related to your health.
- Sending receipts for treatments (if requested) and credit or debit card payments via Paypal.
- Processing requests for / purchase of Gift Vouchers and delivery thereof.
- Occasional information about new treatments or offers (you may unsubscribe from this at any time).
How Do I Protect Your Personal Data?
I am committed to ensuring that your personal data is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, I have put in place appropriate technical, physical and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information I collect from you.